Written by Administrator
Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:10
Membership and Subscription Fees
1. An annual membership fee which is based on the annual wage bill of the employer subject to a minimum and a maximum. This fee is tax deductible.
Professional Services are free of Charge, exclusively for EFC Members
Free services for members include:
- Exclusive personalized consultations and advice on Labour Law, Industrial Relations & Human Resources at the EFC
- Easy access to the highly skilled and specialized professional Staff of the EFC, for CEOs, Human Resources and Administration Managers, etc..
- Advice on Retrenchments, Termination of Employment, Disciplinary Procedures, etc..
- Collective Bargaining negotiations with Trade Unions.
- Advice on drafting employment related documents such as Contracts of Service, letters of termination.... etc.
- Dispute settlement through negotiations with Trade Unions.
- Drafting of Collective Agreements.
- Facilitating workplace dispute resolution.
- Advice by Telephone or Email
Contact us for more information. The Employers Federation of Ceylon No.385 J 3, Old Kotte Road, Rajagiriya. Sri Lanka
Tel: +94 11 2867966-8, +94 11 2867941 Fax: +94 11 2867942-8
Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 December 2015 09:13